Voluntarily Provided Information
Automatically Collected Information
Information Collected from Your Website Use
We may receive information about how and when you access and use our website, and store that information in log files or other types of files associated with your account. This information may include data like your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions you've taken on the website. This type of information is used to improve our website for both you and all of our users.
Information Collected from Cookies
Any of the information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To administer our website, including troubleshooting, data analysis, and testing.
- To improve our website's user experience and ensure that content is presented in the most effective way for you and your device.
- To analyze customer use of our website for trends, marketing, and advertising purposes.
- To provide award-winning customer service to you, the customer, by utilizing data to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support your needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express intent of delivering the purchased product(s) requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
Vendors and other service providers: we may share your information with third party vendors and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include (for example) our payment processing providers, website analytics companies (e.g., Google Analytics), product feedback or help desk software providers (e.g. ZenDesk), CRM service providers (e.g., HubSpot), email service providers (e.g., HubSpot) and others.
We use the appropriate technical, organizational, and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold in our records. This level of protection keeps data secure from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. These security measures include password protected directories and databases that are designed to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via SSL technology and encrypted into our payment gateway providers database, only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Your White Cloud account is protected by a user-created password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately, and limiting access to your computer, device, or browser by taking the necessary steps to secure your account. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards) will not be stored on our servers.
- Assisting you in navigation and improving user experience.
- Assisting in registration, login, and ability to provide feedback.
- Analyzing your use of our Website.
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising).
How to Disable Cookies
You are able to activate, or later de-activate, the use of cookie tracking through functions built into your preferred web browser. Continue reading to find out more about how to control cookie settings at the browser level.
Firefox - Click here to learn more about "Private Browsing" settings and managing cookie settings.
Chrome - Click here to learn more about "Incognito" browsing and managing cookie settings.
Internet Explorer - Click here to learn more about "InPrivate" browsing and managing cookie setting.
Safari - Click here to learn more about "Private Browsing" and managing cookie settings.
If you'd like to learn more about cookies, including how to control, disable, or delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org for additional information.
What Choices Do I Have?
You can always opt to not disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to create an account with us or to take advantage of some of our features.
You can opt-out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time, by using the unsubscribe link in the marketing email communications we send. Click the "Update your email preferences" link available in the footer of any email, or fill out this Web Form directly.
If you make a purchase, we will still send you non-promotional communications, like purchase confirmation, shipping confirmation or related emails.
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any personal information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can contact customer service here.
Our team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible!
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified personal information that does not identify any individual, and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal information that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, to request contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to:
PO Box 1194
Tarpon Springs, FL 34688
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.whitecloudelectroniccigarettes.com/terms-conditions.
This policy was last modified on 5/24/2018.
PO Box 1194
Tarpon Springs, Fl 34688
- Federal Trade Commission Fair Information Practices
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
- Trust Guard Privacy Requirements
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)