The first step is to do some troubleshooting.
- Is there any build up or dirt around the threading of the battery? If yes, then follow these instructions for easy cleaning. This troubleshooting tip can be used for any Cirrus style battery.
- [IMPORTANT] For our new Cirrus style batteries (these batteries have lights on the sides close to the battery threading and not at the tip), ensure that you are using the new Squid2 or ChargeBolt2. The older models (Squid and ChargeBolt) with red and blue lights are NOT compatible with the new design Cirrus batteries.
If you have the Squid or Chargebolt chargers with red and blue lights, please contact customer service for a free charger upgrade!
- If you are using the new design Cirrus batteries with Squid and ChargeBolt chargers, please contact customer service immediately for your free upgrade to Squid2 or ChargeBolt2 chargers. Please do not continue with any additional troubleshooting.
If you have a new design Cirrus Battery and you have already upgraded to the Squid2 or ChargeBolt2 charger please follow the additional troubleshooting steps below.
- Check your battery indicator light. When the battery is screwed onto your charger, a light on the side indicates that it is charging, while no light indicates that it is fully charged.
- When you attach a depleted battery, the light on the battery should turn on.
- If the battery light does not turn on and the battery is dead, leave the battery on the charger for a minimum of 60 minutes. If the battery light has not turned on after 60 minutes, try a different depleted battery to ensure the charger is working.
- If the battery light turns on with a different battery, then your first battery may be defective.
- If the battery light still does not turn on, then your charger may be defective.
- Plug your charger into a different power source such as another USB port on your computer, or try your White Cloud wall adapter and perform these steps again.
- If this step does not fix the problem, then your charger needs to be replaced.
- If you are not getting vapor, make sure you are not using a depleted cartridge by trying a different cartridge.
If you need assistance with these steps or if you have determined you need a replacement battery or charger we highly recommend you call, chat, or email us for an RMA#. We will keep you notified of the status of your warranty claim when you obtain an RMA#, and you will have expedited processing of your warranty claim.
White Cloud Cigarettes