Congratulations on your Cirrus! If you’re new to e-cigs, take a few minutes to review this guide and the helpful video.
- When the cartridge is attached to the battery, begin taking long, slow puffs. The LED light will glow with each puff, and vapor will begin to appear.
- When the LED flashes repeatedly, or you notice a decline in vapor production or the draw becomes harder, it is time to recharge the battery.
- Remove the cartridge and set it aside.
- Twist the battery into the Chargebolt or Squid USB charger. The indicator should glow red.
*Charging times vary from 60-120 minutes, depending on battery size.
SAFE CARTRIDGE USE AND HANDLING
- An empty cartridge can be identified by a loss of flavor and vapor production, or by looking through the window for visible e-liquid.
- If e-liquid leaks from the mouthpiece, wipe clean and take very slow long draws. Do not pull hard or fast.
- If leaking continues, discontinue use and contact our Customer Service team.
- Do not allow children or pets to handle your cartridges.
- Do not store cartridges in the freezer or high heat areas. Cartridges should be stored in a cool dry place away from children and pets.
SAFE BATTERY CHARGING AND OPERATION
- Use only White Cloud chargers and adapters. DO NOT use third-party chargers, phone chargers, or any other device not designed for use with your Cirrus e-cigarettes.
- Don’t leave your e-cig unattended during charging.
- Don’t charge your e-cig in extreme high or low temperatures.
1. How do I clean my e-cigarette batteries?
2. Do you have a comparison chart for your batteries?
3. What is the size and weight of the battery?
4. Do I need to turn my e-cigarette on and off?
Button Activated Cirrus 3X battery
1. How do I activate my battery?
2. Do I have to press the button the entire time I'm inhaling?
3. How do I deactivate my battery?
NEED TO ORDER CARTRIDGES?
We have more than 20 flavors ready to try. Try something new, or stock up on your favorites!