There are e-cigarette companies, and then there is White Cloud. Most electronic cigarette companies don’t guide vapers towards the right nicotine level. If you’ve tried another brand and didn’t like it, it was probably not the right amount of nicotine for you. A heavy smoker, which is defined as smoking two or more packs per day, needs a higher nicotine level e-liquid. That high of a NBV can only be delivered through White Cloud’s Double Extra strength cartridges and disposable e cigarettes. We created Double Extra e-liquid to provide ex-smokers with a throat hit rivaling a tobacco cigarette. Double-Extra is the strongest e-cigarette strength on the market, as per independent review.
E-Cig Basics: Measuring Nicotine Strength
Nicotine is measured by how many milligrams of nicotine are present in a milliliter of e-liquid. Most companies advertise the milligrams of nicotine in their products, but its significance is often unclear to vapers. White Cloud provides the percentage of nicotine in your electronic cigarette, along with the proportion of remaining ingredients. Additional ingredients include flavorings and propylene glycol.
Related: How Much Nicotine is in Cigarettes?
For example, 16 milligrams of nicotine means that your product contains 1.6 percent nicotine by volume.. This doesn’t mean that your body will absorb that amount of nicotine upon inhalation. The amount absorbed depends upon many factors, including how often you vape and whether you take deep or shallow pulls. This is why it is important to have a wide range of nicotine levels so that you can experiment and determine which electronic cigarette nicotine strength is right for you, rather than feeling unsatisfied and reverting back to tobacco cigarettes.
White Cloud E-Liquid Nicotine Strength Comparison
White Cloud offers both rechargeable and disposable e-cigarettes in six different nicotine strengths ranging from double extra strength to nicotine free:
- Nicotine-Free is perfect for users who no longer wish to use nicotine but still enjoy the act of smoking and the variety of flavors e-cigs have to offer.
- Ultra-Light Strength contains 0.8 percent nicotine by volume and is great for social smokers who smoke less than a pack a week.
- Light Strength contains 1.6 percent nicotine by volume and is ideal for casual smokers.
- Full Strength consists of 2.4 percent nicotine and typically satisfies someone who smokes about a pack a day.
- Extra Strength contains 3.6 percent nicotine by volume and is perfect for those who smoke 1 to 2 packs per day.
- Double Extra Strength is our highest nicotine level containing 5.4 percent nicotine by volume and can satisfy the heaviest of smokers who go through 2 or more packs per day.
Double Extra strength is the highest nicotine level available when it comes to rechargeable and disposable e-cigs. The strongest e-cigarette nicotine strengths offered by the majority of our competitors is only 2.4%, which doesn’t even come close to our Double Extra strength. So, if you’re a heavy smoker looking for an alternative to tobacco cigarettes, only the highest strength e-cigarette will do. White Cloud has exactly what you need, so try our e-cigarette cartridges or disposable Flings in various nicotine strengths. We know you’ll find a product that satisfies your strongest cravings. Check out our nicotine strength comparison chart to find the e cigarette strength that is right for you.
Find it Here: Replacements for Green Smoke and MarkTen Cigs