How Do White Cloud E-Cigarettes Work?
White Cloud E-Cig Components
Our e-cigarettes have three primary components that work together for an exceptional vaping experience.
Our electronic cigarettes only take a battery, a heating element and a cartridge of flavored e-liquid to make satisfying clouds of vapor. When you inhale, the battery activates, heats the coil, and turns the e-liquid into vapor.
White Cloud offers both rechargeable and disposable electronic cigarettes and we pack the same basic technology into both types of e-cigs.
Click below to learn more about our Rechargeables vs Disposables.
WATCH: If you're new to e-cigarettes, chances are you have lots of questions, starting with "How do e-cigs work?" Check out the video below for the answers.
Which type of e-cig works for you?
Electronic Cigarette Components
Each Cirrus e-cig battery is made up of the following components:
- • A long lasting Lithium Polymer (LiPo) battery for hours of vaping enjoyment.
- • A puff-actuated pressure sensor that automatically activates and deactivates the battery to give a user experience similar to tobacco cigarettes. This also means you have no buttons to press or accidental activations to worry about.
- • Smart chip controller ensures proper charging and discharging of your e-cig battery to ensure maximum usage time and life span.
- • A small and ergonomic shape to ensure a comfortable fit in your hand as well as your pocket or purse.
Each ClearDraw MAX e-cigarette cartridge is made up of the following components:
- • Premium cotton filler to prevent the loss of e-liquid.
- • 1.5 ml of e-liquid in your choice of flavor and strength.
- • Wide window allows you to easily see how much e-liquid is left in your cartridge.
- • Heating element, which is powered by the battery and provides the right balance of battery usage and vapor production.
E-CIG BEGINNER BASICS
- Don’t rush it! Taking a puff from an e-cig is different from taking a drag from a cigarette. Instead of quick puffs, take longer, slow puffs for more vapor and maximum flavor enjoyment.
- Monitor your intake. It’s easy to vape too frequently. Be sure to monitor your intake and bump up your nicotine level if frequent puffing is the result of feeling unsatisfied.
- Avoid the burn. You may get a burnt taste with frequent puffing or puffing on an empty cartridge. Take breaks between puffs and replace your cartridge if the burnt taste is accompanied by loss of flavor and vapor.
- Avoid "vaper’s tongue". If you consistently vape the same flavor, you may develop vaper’s tongue—the sudden loss of flavor. Take a break to cleanse your palate with plain crackers or switch to a different flavor for a few hours.
BASIC E-CIG RULES
- Keep it clean. Your batteries can’t clean themselves. Don’t let lint or other debris hinder the performance of your battery. Use a dry toothbrush to delicately clean the battery connection.
- Keep it safe. Just like all electronics, your e-cig should never be submerged in liquid, left in the rain or exposed to extreme hot or cold. Take care of your Cirrus and it will take care of you.
- Keep it fresh. Nobody wants a funky, skunky, stale e-liquid cartridge. (Gross!) White Cloud e-cig cartridges will stay fresh as a daisy for up to a year in our airtight, sealed packaging when stored in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it together. Avoid mixing other brand’s batteries, cartridges or chargers just because they fit. Mixing products can ruin your Cirrus e-cig, so only use parts that are designed for Cirrus to maximize your vaping.
Rechargeable vs. Disposable
Now that you know how e-cigs work, it’s time to decide which type of e-cig will best suit your needs. From the convenience of Fling disposable e-cigs to the cost-savings of Cirrus rechargeable e-cigs, we’ve got you covered.
What E-Cig Strength Are You?
From XXTRA Strength to nicotine-free, White Cloud has 6 distinct nicotine levels to satisfy everyone from heavy smokers to occasional vapers.
Shop Our Premuim Flavors
Our premier line of electronic cigarette products offers more flavor variety than you’ll find anywhere else.