CIRRUS USER MANUAL: First Steps
Congratulations on your Cirrus! If you’re new to e-cigs, take a few minutes to review this guide and the helpful video.
All Cirrus batteries are charged and ready to use right out of the box! All you need to do to get started is attach a ClearDraw or ClearDraw2 cartridge to the battery.
When the cartridge is attached to the battery, begin taking long, slow puffs. The LED ash tip will glow with each puff, and vapor will begin to appear.
(NOTE: If you have a blackout ash tip on your Cirrus battery, the LED will not illuminate.)
When the LED ash tip flashes repeatedly, or you notice a decline in vapor production or the draw becomes harder, it is time to recharge the battery. Remove the cartridge and set it aside.
Twist the battery into the Chargebolt or Squid USB charger. The indicator should glow red.*
Charging times vary from 60-120 minutes, depending on battery size. When the charger shows a blue LED, it is charged and ready to use!
* If the USB's LED indicator immediately glows blue when charging a depleted battery, allow 30 minutes for the LED to appear red to indicate charging. If the LED does not turn red after 30 minutes, please contact customer service.
SAFE CARTRIDGE USE AND HANDLING
- An empty cartridge can be identified by a loss of flavor and vapor production, or by looking through the window for visible e-liquid.
- If e-liquid leaks from the mouthpiece, wipe clean and take very slow long draws. Do not pull hard or fast.
- If leaking continues, discontinue use and contact our Customer Service team.
- Do not allow children or pets to handle your cartridges.
- Do not store cartridges in the freezer or high heat areas. Cartridges should be stored in a cool dry place away from children and pets.
SAFE BATTERY CHARGING AND OPERATION
- Use only White Cloud chargers and adapters. DO NOT use third-party chargers, phone chargers, or any other device not designed for use with your Cirrus e-cigarettes.
- Don’t leave your e-cig unattended during charging.
- Don’t charge your e-cig in extreme high or low temperatures.
How do I clean my e-cigarette batteries?
Cleaning is simple. Just use a clean, dry toothbrush to make short, brisk strokes on top of the battery.
Do you have a comparison chart for your batteries?
We sure do! Download this handy PDF document to see at-a-glance comparison information.
I have a black tip battery and it doesn’t light up? Why?
The sleek black tips were created for discreet vaping, and were specifically designed without a light.
What is the size and weight of the battery?
The quick answer – it depends on the e-cig model. For specifics, check out our comparison chart.
Do I need to turn my e-cigarette on and off?
No. Your e-cig automatically activates when you draw air through it. The battery senses this and turns on.