- White Cloud is founded by Matthew Steingraber, Danielle Steingraber and Michael Murray. Their first office? A Volkswagen.
- White Cloud introduces the original, and still-beloved Cirrus batteries.
- White Cloud enters the brave new world of social media, with its first Facebook page. Twitter soon followed.
- Development begins on a longer-lasting, smoother drawing e-cig, soon to be known as Cirrus II.
- Cirrus II batteries and kits are introduced, offering significantly improved performance over its predecessor.
- Not one to rest on its laurels, White Cloud introduces the Cirrus 3 and 3X batteries.
- The Fling Disposable is launched. Customers of other e-cig brands have no idea what to do when given the option of more than 2 flavors and nicotine strengths.
- The ChargeBolt is released, in both short- and long-cable versions. The three-pronged Squid would show up later this year.
- The limited-edition Phantom stealth vaping kit is released to 500 lucky customers. These exclusive kits are still hot commodities worldwide.
- Welcome to the world, Bora Bora, Apache and Moscow Mule.
- White Cloud “moves on up” to its state-of-the-art new facilities in Tarpon Springs, FL..
- Our Cleardraw2 e-liquid production and cartridge filling is moved exclusively to the USA.
- The revolutionary ClearDraw2 e-cig cartridge is released, setting a new benchmark for performance and value.